What Music Do You Listen To While Diving?

I spent my adolescence listening to the 80's new wave music. This era introduced the experimental music videos from various bands. If I can remember right, the videos they play are like the ones in mp3 players in our desktops. I got a couple of new wave songs compiled in a CD which I listen to especially on long drives. It never fails to give me a smile every time I reminisce the good old times during the mid to late eights.

The eighties music have a very distinct and nostalgic sound, they seem to be the transformation from the rock genre to alternative music of the early 90's.

New wave 80's music will have a place in my heart and I feel that most of the greatest songs of the eighties was so intimately written by the artists and so personal.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your instructions for “writing a blog spot”, its look easy and everyone can understand. Sure it will be useful for new users. the tips for creating snappy, eye catching headlines or titles never fail to catch reader ideas are very interesting.

Regards:

horse racing information