Swiss Army Pocket Knife


What do you keep in you pocket? Probably a mobile phone, a wallet and a hanky. Of course we bring all sorts of things when we go out of our house, depending where we are going. For the past few years since my teens guess what I'm bringing? Yes, you got it right, a Swiss Army Pocket Knife!

A Swiss Army Knife by Victorinox which I bought in the local mall during my high school days. I've always been a fan of this cool and extremely useful "tool". Yeah I call it a set of tools and it saved me a lot of hassles a couple of times already. I got the basic type Swiss Army Knife with 11 tools! It has large lock blade, corkscrew, can opener, screwdriver 3 mm, cap lifter, screwdriver with automatic locking, wire stripper, reamer, punch, key ring, tweezers and a toothpick.

You can't go wrong with this tool. Get your original Swiss Army Knife here.

0 comments: